他们是天造地设的一对

2026-05-10
Don: Rose and Herb look cute together.

  唐: 柔丝和赫伯在一起蛮顺眼的。

  Sue: Have you ever thought……

  苏: 你有没有想过……

  Don: ……that they're a 1) match made in 2) heaven?

  唐: ……他们是天造地设的一对?

  Sue: Yes, my thoughts 3) exactly!

  苏: 一点没错,我就是这样觉得!

  Don: If we work together, they'll be a 4) couple 5) in no time!

  唐: 假如我们同心协力,他们马上就会在一起了!

  语言详解

  A: Aren't kids so cute?

  这些小孩是不是挺可爱的?

  B: Sure are. They can play hide-and-seek for hours.

  的确是。他们捉迷藏可以玩好几小时。

  「My thoughts exactly! 跟我想的一模一样」

  当对方跟你像有心电感应般说出你的想法时,你就可以说这句话表示同意或惊叹。这个句子另一种说法是My thoughts precisely.

  A: Let's fire Allan and promote Ann.

  咱们让艾伦走路,给安升官。

  B: My thoughts exactly.

  我正有此意。

  1) match (n.) 相配的一对

  2) heaven (n.) 天堂

  3) exactly (adv.) 完全地

  4) couple (n.) 一对,夫妇

  5) in no time 立刻,马上